A £20,000 fundraising Idea for Lincoln City FC
As from the 2012-13 season the Board Room and Directors Home Seating should become a £20,000 source of fundraising for Lincoln City FC. Open this out to the fans groups like Lincoln City Banter or local businesses and the sky is the limit.
To include Directors, President, Associate Directors etc. (Vice President’s are already on an annual agreement.)
This proposal would satisfy many shareholders and fans concerns regarding investment from the Board. With supporting the Club this could generate in excess of £20k extra investment per season and maybe save a few jobs in the process.
1) Seat(s) allocated to be ‘valued’ at £1250.00 each per season.
2) Maximum 2 seats per person.
3 Additional guests of Directors etc. and VP’s ‘valued’ at £60.00 per person, per
4) Payment to be in the form of an investment. It will be paid in as a non-
refundable, interest free loan, to be converted to shares as and when possible.
5) Payment to be made by lst. August each season.
Or: £500 on 1st. August – £500 on lst. December and £250 on lst April each season.
6) Payment for additional guests: ‘on the day.’
With everyone supporting the Club this could generate in excess of £20k extra investment per season, and increase their shareholding accordingly.